||Going on a road trip? Tired of changing CDs after a dozen songs or
so? Convert your CD audio files to the awesome MP3 format and store over 170 MP3 songs* on
a single CD... never change discs again! Even those cool flash-memory MP3 players hold
fewer than 20 songs**... why limit yourself?!
GENICA "TAVARUA" MP3/CD
- Plays MP3 Files from CD, CD-R Media
- Plays CD Audio Files from CD, CD-R.
- 50 Second Anti-Shock Protection for MP3 Playback.
- DBBS Dynamic Bass Boost System. Stereo Headset and Line-Out Jacks, Earphones Included.
- LCD Function Display.
- Uses (2) Standard AA Batteries or Rechargeable NiCad Batteries (Not Included).
- AC Adapter Included. Familiar CD Player User Interface
- 1 Year Warranty
- Q. Do I need to transfer my .MP3 files to CD to use the Genica player?
A. Yes. The Genica Portable MP3/CD Player does not have built-in flash memory.
- Q. Will the Genica player read CD-RW discs?
A. No the unit will not read CD-RW.
- Q. What bit-rates does the Genica player support?
A. The Genica Portable MP3/CD Player supports bit-rates between 32Kbps and 196Kbps. Songs
must be sampled at 44.1KHz.
- Q. Does the Genica player support Variable Bit Rate (VBR) ?
- Q. Does the Genica player support Directories or Long File Names?
A. Yes. The Genica Portable MP3/CD Player supports Directories according to the ISO 9660
File Format, and will play songs with long file names.
- Q. Does the Genica player display artist name or track title information?
A. No. This first-generation unit displays track number and elapsed-time in a numeric
format only. We expect second-generation players to support the alpha-display of
- Q. I have 150 .MP3 songs in a directory, and I want to hear song number 140. Do I have
to press "NEXT" 140 times?
A. No. The Genica Portable MP3/CD Player has a rapid track-advance feature.